Cash in on unutilized spots
- Advertise unused spots to part-time clients looking to book more days
- It matches parents that will be absent with those looking to add spots (So it works even if you’re at capacity – Learn How)
- Customers can tap fully-booked days to be added to the waitlist. They’ll be automatically notified if a spot opens up
- You won’t forget to bill or collect payment – it’s taken care of
- Set your classroom hours and capacity so you’re never over-booked.
- Nothing to install, HoppingIn.com is web-based built for mobile or desktop, just click the “Launch Hopping In!” button on our homepage to use
Fees: you only pay us if you sell spots! We charge 5% of each booking if you sell spots. There is a minimum charge of $2.50 per booking. So if your rates are under $50 per day the fee is $2.50 per booking.
- Earn more income from part-time customers
- Makes managing drop-in days easy, no back-and-forth needed – No hassle
- Cash Flow – by allowing parents to book dates in the future, you receive revenue – now.
- You can sell those few nagging open spots in a classroom by making them available on the HoppingIn calendar
- Parents with variable schedules will be attracted to your center due to its flexibility and become loyal customers
- Charge a higher daily rate for the convenience of drop-in
- Mobile / ease of use entices people to buy 24% more services on average
- Only pay HoppingIn.com if you sell a spot
The average daycare using Hopping In receives
Full Feature List:
- Very simple setup
- The easiest way for part-time customers to pick up extra spots
- Parents can browse and book available days instantly
- Existing customers can post days they won’t be coming, and open those days to other parents who want to pick up more days
- Parents can tap fully-booked days to be notified the second it opens
- List days up to 3 months in advance
- Cutoff time is 12 hrs in advance so you don’t have ‘surprises’ the next morning!
- Great for home-based or center-based providers
- Let parents do the work! – Ask them to use Hopping In as a tool to let you know days they won’t be coming, this will automatically open empty dates for you on the calendar
- Credit system to incentivize parents to drop spots and make them available to others on the calendar
- You approve drop requests
- You decide the credit a parent should receive if a spot listed by a parent sells
- Detailed reporting on bookings, waitlist requests, parent drop requests and parent credits owed
- Set your classroom hours and capacity so you are never over-booked
- See our visual step-by-step guide on how to get started with Hopping In!